Thursday, November 15, 2018

Mahtama Gandhi_Young India



"To be true to my faith, I may not write in anger or malice. I may not write idly. I may not write merely to excite passion. The reader can have no idea of the restraint I have to exercise from week to week in the choice of topics and my vocabulary. It is training for me. It enables me to peek into myself and to make discoveries of my weaknesses. Often my vanity dictates a smart expression or my anger a harsh adjective. It is a terrible ordeal but a fine exercise to remove these weeds."

-Mahtama Gandhi, in Young India

No comments:

First Indian Bicycle Lock_Godrej_1962_याद आया स्वदेशी साइकिल लाॅक_नलिन चौहान

कोविद-19 ने पूरी दुनिया को हिलाकर रख दिया है। इसका असर जीवन के हर पहलू पर पड़ा है। इस महामारी ने आवागमन के बुनियादी ढांचे को लेकर भी नए सिरे ...